Prepare the bruschetta
1. Cut tomatoes and onion into small cubes.
Press the garlic.
Mix together tomatoes, onions, garlic, herbs, vinegar, salt and pepper.
Cover with olive oil to fill half the mixture.
2. Let stand at room temperature for 4 hours. Mix two or three times during that period
Note - you need approximately 1 tablespoon bye piece of bread, see if you need more
Prepare the bread
1. Slice the bread in ten pieces and spread the brie cheese.
2. Put some of the bruschetta on the top of the bread, I suggest 1 tablespoon by piece of bread.
3. Take goat feta cheese and put a few grains, or a lot, it's to taste.
4. Put them in the oven at broil to make them grilled.